{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

bird print

domino mag
I've been wanting this bird art print since I saw it in this month's Domino magazine. I already have this one! I was bummed when it wasn't for sale on the website. My mom is so awesome she checked her local Urban Outfitters today and when they didn't have it tracked it down for me. (Thank you!)

Condo update: We went to the new place today to sign the lease and make everything official! Last night we got all of the paint and supplies. I am so excited! Before photos will be posted today or tomorrow. Which means... I found my camera charger! Yay!! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joleen! I tagged you for BlogDay ... I love your site! :-)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Joleen, Your blog looks so good and interesting. You have a talent for this.

10:04 AM  
Blogger HeJuKi said...

I love your pages...many design that i think unique..i've already add u at my friends list...it's ok??

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home