{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, August 28, 2005

naked


I got the idea to create this "quick journal" here. So, armed with my old Lucky magazines, I cut images I liked (and that left room for journaling) into 5" x 5". Then I took the book to be bound ($5 at Kinko's). I used rub on letters to write "naked" on the clear cover and the back is a sheet of black vinyl. I loved this image for the cover. It comes from a Prada advertisement.

PS- Do something from this list this week. Then, let me know what you did and how it went! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

joleen--I LOVE that list. I think I found it last week, through your site. I will try to do at least one thing from it and let you know!
molly

6:57 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

That is so wonderful. I want to go run and make one!

9:58 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

love the clean design of the cover here... nicely done! and I am such a big fan of keri smith (visit her daily for inspiration and peruse her site every once in awhile to get the juices flowin)... I love that list and have it posted in my workspace... will have to share some of the things I have done (and will do soon!)...

p.s.-- moki, I KNOW... isn't violet the most beautiful magazine EVER?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home