{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

{looking up} SPT

self portrait tuesday- just joleen
* It's been trying times but I'm okay - still creating (keeping me sane)...thank you to everyone's comments yesterday! they were well recieved + appreciated! :)
* Notice my lil' but pretty nails? I'm 22 years old and I think I'm done biting them. This may be the longest I've let them stay - over a week now. Go me!
* Only 3 days left to bid on the fabulous {coming together} chunky book!
* Don't forget to check out the submissions to my art challenge: here. It's been so inspiring to see everyone's work! I can't wait to see the rest!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the idea of Self-Portrait Tuesday! I was looking at some of the entries for your art challenge...wow!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better,
what a horror about the water heater! ugh.

11:51 AM  
Blogger trudesign said...

I just found your blog and saw your art challenge. If you do that again, I would LOVE to participate!

6:33 PM  
Blogger two rabbits said...

hi! i just wanted to tell you your SPT photo is one of my favorites! also my first visit to your site and am glad i've now "discovered" it. :) i've been reading about the paper challenges and now know the source. what a great idea.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jan Halvarson said...

i keep seeing/running into you in comments boxes and have never formally introduced myself. i just have to say i love your collages - you have a real talent and i thought the art challenge idea was such a very cool idea. was fun to view all the submissions. (so sorry about the water tank - such a big drag. )

12:29 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

i think your nails look great! keep up the good work. i know from experience what a challenge it can be!!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your nails! I bite my nails too.
You have to try Nail Envy by OPI It's amazing stuff and really works.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad i found SPT, too... and, yeah, let me know if you have another challenge. I loved browsing through the entries. Everyone has something different to offer - really cool stuff.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home