{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

{moving}

chunky book page
{coming together} chunky book contribution
Tomorrow is moving day. This move really hasn't gone as planned, well, at all really. Tomorrow it'll just be Alex and I and a moving truck. The good thing about this move is we have a lot in storage and we've been able to fill the Tahoe and bring loads of boxes down for the past couple of weeks. It could be far worse but I'm still not looking forward to the many trips up and down three flights of stairs. Ah, well. So! On the good chance that you will not be hearing from me tomorrow, I leave you with some shops to check out:
papier valise
sky blue pink
wendi speciale
the turtle press
grassroots
paperbag studios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be moving next week and it will just be the two of us and a moving truck also. I'm trying not to get overwhelmed and just take it one box at a time. That's really all you can do. I wish you a smooth day and comfort in your new home once you get it all in.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home