{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, September 29, 2005

silly me

silly me
Hehe..i found this photo again today... this is me around the end of 2003. I weighed like a whole lot less and wore makeup (wow!). :) I "painted" this photo back then too. I wonder where the original is...

Okay you must check out Marylin Healey! This woman is chalk full of inspiration! I spent an hour looking through every one of her galleries- she's awesome!! Check out her FABULOUS circle journal entries and her 2peas gallery. Wonderful stuff! We're doing an ephemera swap but I hope to do a project trade or collaboration in the future. :)

PS- Marco.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Joleen, Your blog is looking fabulous!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous cĂ©line navarro said...

YOU ARE A BEAUTY,JOLEEN!!!!:)

11:04 AM  
Anonymous it's a secret (back-tack 2) said...

I love the new look of your blog!

p.s. Polo?

11:56 AM  
Blogger *aimee* said...

Hey gorgeous! Wow, what an amazing photo. You know, days fly by and in between we cram in as much as we can, and your blog just lives on...You are such an inspiration of growth and strength to my life.

By the way, you 'PS' made me smile because I went shopping with Sarah once and she wanted to say this, so we could find each other. I suggested she say...'aimee' and then I say...'what.'

I guess you'd have to be there. :)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous MarilynH said...

Hee hee hee
did ya get my stuff i sent?

I like what you did with the photo- esp the eyelids

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home