{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

{visiting heather pt. two}

Makin' Art
Here are more photos from my trip to Heather's this past weekend. (Finally, I know!) The above photographs are of our arting when Shoshanah came over. Of course there is none of me! Haha! The last photograph is my finished second layout in Kara's journal that I started a couple of week's ago. And actually, this isn't even the project we worked on. I'm keeping that on the "down low" until I actually finish it. ;) The photographs below are of Heather and myself, two of her four pets, "her" tree, a totally awesome shabby chic shop called Annie's Cottage (in which I bought a cute little side table/ cupboard for my bedroom, etc.), and the cotton fields on my drive through Central California. I have one more set of photographs that I'll share another time of Heather's sweet wee one, Hannah. :)
Visiting Heather

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jealous much? check.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Cotton fields, I would love so mush to see them in real ! It seems so sweet ! I love your pictures dear J, so shiny, so colorful !! Hugs.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love all the color, great photo's!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun I jealous!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home