{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, January 01, 2006

a happy new year

jan-1
2005 was really a great year from me. There were definitely challenges as there are any other year but so many more wonderful times. I really grew as a person and am continuing to do so. I am happy and feel such love. Above is my first art journal entry of the year. It's a list of goals and hopes for this new year but the two most important ones I have I did not write. Those are to be happy and to have peace. These are both very personal goals for me even though they are standard answers to new year wishes. I wish these, above all else, to you as well. Happy 2006! ♥

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy to see you back in the blogosphere! wishing you a blissful 2006. =)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all inspired now to work on my listy list of fun things for 06...

Happy New Year Kiddo!

10:38 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

what a great way to do a list...
beautiful
and inspiring
on different levels

hoping 2006 is a great year for you
:)

4:47 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

May you reach those goals and many many more! Happy New Year!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

I really love your journal entry, every one of the things you wrote down is true for me too....it's strange reading it...it feels like you snuck into my mind, Best to you~~~ HAPPY New Year!!!
Misty

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun journal page....lovin' the little girl in the corner. She makes me smile!!
Happy New!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

happy 2006!

11:34 PM  
Blogger alex said...

Fantstic! What better way to make "it" happen than to take odious resolutions and make them beautiful! Your energy is astounding.

p.s. I have "drink more water" on my list too! :-) I wonder how many others....

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home