{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

{digital scrapbooking}

alex 1983
I don't know why I waited this long to try digital scrapbooking! Oh my goodness. It's fun, super easy, + CHEAP. You would not believe all the cool FREE stuff there is out there. Sure, there is a lot of "too digital" stuff but if you have the patience (+ time!) to sift through, you'll find some real treasures. I started by buying my first digital kit by Rhonna Farrer on 2Peas. This girl is AMAZING! She just came out with a new kit- PEApod. You can find all kinds of great digi kits here, including a bunch of monthly freebies. Another great site for freebies is Scrapbook-Bytes (ha!). You have to register to get 'em, but it's free too. Yay. The layout above is of Alex- my favorite photo of him as a wee one (2 years old or just around). :) The layout below is my 13 year old sister, Sarah, who is so cute + "cool" here I could just hug her to death. Ha!
sarah
So, I know everything looks + seems fine, (and for the most part it is) but I've been in a bit of a funk for more than a few days now. I can't really get into it (*think*, Dooce) but I'm just feeling, well, all sorts of not-so-great things. My husband is going on a business trip for a couple of days at the end of the week + it's weird because he hasn't gone anywhere without me since we got married almost two years ago. I am feeling a little anxious about being here alone and the stress of the aforementioned (well, I guess not really "mentioned"..lol) has me singing the blues. Bleh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up pup! i hope that your days get brighter and better :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Hey Joleen I emailed you the other day with some info you asked for. Did you get it or did I end up in the junk mail again. I just want to be sure! Thanks!

7:47 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

I love your pages. You'll have to to teach me how this works! I love the pix you chose, too! Those jeans are no longer too long for Sarah. :(

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, big warm hugs for you. (.)(.) x

1:01 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Great photo pages!! I am so sorry your are feeling anxious about being alone. I love my time by myself but when hubby is away I really do miss him. You will get through it providing you keep yourself busy busy busy. Or better yet see if one of your sisters can be with you (just a suggestion). Hey I know, your mom is looking for a dog sitter! lol

1:23 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Great idea! And, hang in there!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home