{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, March 19, 2006

{birthday weekend}



Thank you SO much for all the kind birthday wishes! I feel so special and blessed to have friends like you! I had a wonderful birthday weekend, starting with a paid holiday from work. Yay! ;) I got to sleep in and take my time getting ready for the day. I met Alex for lunch and great conversation. I got a beautiful bouquet of birthday flowers delivered from him, too! My best friend, Candice, came to spend another weekend with us! Friday night the three of us went out for dinner and drinks. Saturday, Aimee came over to the house. Her, Candice, and I went to the mall for some shopping! Then, Alex met us and the four of us drove to Downtown Disney to meet my parents and sister, Sarah, for dinner. It was really great to get together and they surprised me with a yummy cake for dessert! They had to go afterward because they'd already been there most of the day but we stayed. First we saw V for Vendetta which was totally amazing! It is sersiously now in my top 5 movies ever. VERY good; go see it. After the movie we went to the ESPN Zone for a drink and games. That was fun! We spent our time mostly playing the mini bowling game and shooting hoops. Anyhow, it was a super great weekend! You can see some photos of it here.
Oh yeah! These photos dub as my Beautiful Sunday submission. View more here.

5 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Yay! I'm glad you had such a nice birthday weekend. Too fun!

8:26 AM  
Blogger vicci said...

Great pics...and happy birthday to you!

8:41 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time :) Yay for birthday celebrations!!!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

awesome....and happy (late) birthday to you...sounds like u had fun!! :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

It was the best. We're only sorry we couldn't hang afterwards to play with you guys. Rain check?? Maybe we should go back for my bday?????

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home