{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

happy march!

{happy march}


Ah, March. My favorite month of the year. It seems like half the world celebrates their birthday this month and I love it! It's like one big party or something. Alex and I will be married two years on the 20th so that makes for one wonderful 4 day weekend this year (the 17th (my bday) being a Friday; the 20th- Monday). I'm not exactly sure we're doing anything "special" (like a trip) because for some reason this also happens to be my busiest month of the year. Why do I do it to myself, you ask? Oh, it's in the genes. ;) I wish I could list all the things I have planned but really, there isn't enough time in the day. The good thing is I'm excited about this month! Every single thing I've [over]commited to doing is going to be fabulous in the end, I just know it. And, I can't wait to share it with you, friends. Here are just a few of the things I am looking forward to:
Portals zine: Released March 15th; pre-order your copy now!
Heather and her little one, Hannah, coming for a visit tomorrow!
♥ Tea Cup Swap "hosted" by Beth of Just My Cup of Tea!
♥ New mixed media journal round robin with a group of super talented women! Thanks for organizing, Delila!

3 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Happy Birthday month and Happy Anniversary Month. This month I celebrate half a year of marriage w/my hubby and since our wedding cake won't last in the freezer for another 6 months (to eat it on our 1 year anniversary) we're having it on the 18th (our 6 months!) which falls on your awesome weekend too! So we'll all be celebrating!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Happy Feast Days! With as busy and active as you are I am pleased to see you stop to smell the flowers as well, the image tells all!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Best wishes to you and Heather on the Zine! Ordered my copy today :)

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home