{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, March 13, 2006

surprise!


On Saturday my Mom and I threw a surprise birthday party for my sister, Aimee. She turned 21 on Friday! We had a pink and red themed party and she was definitely surprised! Yay! :) You can view more photos by clicking on the image above. It was a great weekend full of fun, family, friends... I cut my hair (6 inches!), hosted the party at my home, had a friend stay the weekend, went shopping, relaxed. Now for a busy week- but I have a positive outlook!

Thank you SO much to everyone who commented on the previous post. I'm okay- still taking it easy and won't blog often, for now, but I wanted to check in and tell you that I am doing well! xo

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lucky sister, and that theme, soo cool! Glad to see you are feeling better. take care!

12:54 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

wow...i was just looking at all those pink pictures on flickr last
nite! what a great party. i have some baby showers that i am hosting. can i hire you to come to indiana and do all of the leg work for me?

i hope to have my pages to you early next week! sounds like you
are feeling better. my thoughts are with you girlie!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Wow! What a dazzling party spread! You can come to Florida anytime to cater my next party!

I'm so glad you had a great weekend with your sister -- sisters are the biggest blessing of all. Love them lots!

5:58 AM  
Blogger beki said...

What a fun party theme - it looks great!

6:30 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

I was so sad that I couldn't be there to enjoy the festivities. I hope everyone knows that I was there in spirit :) Aaron and Viv had a wonderful time and ssaid that you were a terrific hostess!!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen, I wish I could be your sister, or at least part of your family !! Beautiful colors.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the red colors, Glad you are alright, relieved to see you posting again.

8:10 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Oh man. I would love a pink party! I'd love to see some pics of your hair too. I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I've kept you in my thoughts.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, Joleen! XO, a

5:44 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

What a great idea and what a wonderful host and sister. Looks lovely.

2:38 AM  
Blogger OfficeTYPE said...

What a pretty arrangement!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home