{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, June 11, 2006

{PORTALS} sneak peek

{sneak peek}
Heather and I have been busy all day trying to tie up the loose ends of the 2nd issue of Portals. Oh, how this made moving now even more insane. I've spent about 12 hours on my computer today pluggin' in + designing articles. I was so determined to finish today so I can just focus on the move. I got a ton done! I only have one more 2 pg. layout to do. This issue is looking AMAZING and I really wanted to show you a sneak peek. If you haven't purchased your copy yet, head on over to the website to order now. It's a limited edition mixed media zine and due to be released on the 15th!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I appreciate all the hard work you are putting into the zine!! I can't wait to get my copy!!! I know it must be very hard to work on it while doing a move! I can't even imagine how stressful that is...moving is one of the most horrendous difficulties in life! So, a word of thanks from me to you for putting all that time into the zine! It is appreciated out here in subscriber land!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

OO I can't wait!! This is exciting. I'm going to have to pull out Portals #1 and re-read just to get MORE excited!!! Wheee I love the sneak peek!!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fun project...juicy photos!
also, hope your song selection is going well. keep checking pink sky productions for updates.
~mindy

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home