{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, June 04, 2006

snail mail...

makes me one happy girl!
{from moki}
recieved these goodies from moki for a trade we arranged. she hand painted the bird and my name on that chalkboard. she included two of her gocco prints, pretty papers, stickers, and a wee "j" notebook. everything is so beautiful + i love it! thank you, moki.
{from erin}
this book and necklace are from my dear friend, erin. she also sent me the earrings on her homepage (click on her name) + the ones I'm wearing in this photograph. it's such a touching + thoughful gift. thank you so much, erin.
{from vanessa}
aren't these fabulous? this is from vanessa of gerbera designs. she is so talented! i especially love my wee log cabin pouch! thank you so much, vanessa. your goodies will be coming shortly.
{from heather}
these are pretties that heather sent me - a beautiful mixed media tag, pearl "j", and flat backed hat pins for artwork. I also recieved my order of fabulous artwork from her shop. thank you, heather!

1 Comments:

Blogger maria said...

those teacup stickers are lovely! (and the rest of the things you got too, ofcourse)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home