{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 29, 2006

NEW at {love, joleen}


New handmade pouches + wristlets at {love, joleen}! Most likely my last update before our impending move. I used some fun prints - vintage + modern, and recycled denim (from my worn favorite jeans)!

Spent a lot of time in my garage this weekend - packing, trashing, sorting. We're having a yard sale on Saturday and still so much to do. I still have a few art commitments to wrap up. I'm definitely feeling a bit overwhelmed at this point. I'm just trying not to panic. Panicing has a way of paralyzing a this person. I'm just trying to take things one at a time and remember to breathe!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Update: I feel a bit better - I just found out I can work from home most of tomorrow... phew!

9 Comments:

Blogger trudesign said...

such cute pouches! Good luck with the garage sale!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

OH I Love the pouches!!! I bought one at a art fair a couple months ago and I want to learn how to make some!! Do you know where a good tutorial is?!? I'm still learning my sewing machine. I did make some cute coasters the other day. They're on my blog if you haven't seen them :)

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your beautiful stuff!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

i adore that paisley material!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet pouches! i like especially the one with the leaves appliqued on.

6:33 PM  
Blogger K A R I™ said...

I'm so glad I found your site!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

oh...those are so cute, and BREATHE girl...BREATHE!!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

yes, very very cute! wow!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home