{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just a note...

flower
My visit with Heather and her family (Hi Hannah + Greg!) was really great. I can't wait to show you all of my shopping finds. Heather taught me to bead embroider, how very apropos having just finished up with our Bead Issue of Portals! Woot, woot! If you've already purchased your copy be looking for it in the next couple of days! Heather also taught me to solder jewerly while I was there. Sometime this week I'll show you what I made. :) For now, while I catch my breath, please enjoy two of my favorite photographs from our visit to the mission at San Juan Bautista. Thanks again for having me, Heather! I can't wait until our next visit! xo
arch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the red of the flower pops out against the turquoise beam - beautiful!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the first photo...and visiting friends is always fun.

7:17 PM  
Blogger maria said...

beautiful photos!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home