{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, September 04, 2006

{dreams}

inspiration: sept. 4
{click on image for photograph credits}
i'm dreaming about owning a little old house - a bungalo - with a garden and a little white fence. i'm dreaming of cool air and rainy days; snuggling with a good book and long walks. i'm dreaming about making a modest living and going to school. i'm dreaming about meeting friends for a drink and late night study sessions. i'm dreaming of taking three steps back and feeling at peace.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a frequent lucker and when I stop by I always enjoy your site. I hope you don't mind me commenting or asking a question. What kind of camera do you use to take your colorful photos

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

10:05 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

I can totally see you living that dream. :)

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful dreams. I hope you achieve everything your heart desires!

8:13 AM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

Sounds like you're dreaming of slowing down a bit. Sounds like a wonderful dream. It is one you can make come true if you truely want it! Good Luck, honey.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home