{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Re: Photography Advice

D
{Deana: Upland, California}
I just wanted to really thank everyone for their photography advice last week. I appreciate all of the tips as I'm just getting started. I did want to say that the portfolio I am creating is for school admission. There are no set plans but I have been spending a lot of time looking into it for the fall of 2008 and an important criterion for admittance is a portfolio. This means that for the next six months or so I will be shooting whenever possible. I've got to build up enough quality images to choose from. When that time comes and along the way, I'm sure I'll be coming to you again for advice. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I really like this shot...the colors..the angle..Yep..I like it alot.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

How exciting for you! Wish you the best with that!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home