{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, January 01, 2007

Goals, Not Resolutions

personal goals 2007
{click on image to see full size}

Last year I created this goal list for 2006 and in 2005 I wrote this list of 50 things to do before age 30. I'm a list maker. These are not resolutions. These are goals I've set for myself today for the upcoming year. As time passes and experiences allow, I love to accomplish things on these lists but I know that nothing is for certain. By the middle of the year I may not have the same goals for myself or they may be altered for one reason or another. They may even be ignored completely. I don't hold this against myself because that is part of growing up and is the beauty of evolving goals and dreams. It's such a pleasure looking back on past lists to see what has been accomplished and what I should keep on my new list for the new year. It is an exciting time for reflection and dreaming. I'm wishing you big dreams and much success in this new year!

4 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I'll be here rooting for you J!

1:12 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i love the seeing the progression
of your lists
but man,
your lists alone
are beautiful!
i love that about you,
that even your lists
are a joy to look at
:)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Wow!
You sound like me with your goal list! I need to sit down and get busy on it today!
God bless.
Terri

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list:)
I've made some with ideas of beauty for the this year:)
I guess it's good to write such lists:)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home