{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

a special gift: love monster

love monster
this is my youngest charge with his christmas gift from alex + i. i am so excited to share it with you! this is one of my most favorite holiday projects because, while i made nearly all of my gifts, this sweet love monster was a collaboration between my husband and myself. he helped select the fabrics we used; he turned arms + helped me decide their length; he chose the buttons for the eyes + sewed them on the face; he stuffed, stuffed, stuffed. :D click here to see more of it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

so cute and you can see he loves it!!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't that a fab present!
So cute to see him with that 'monster'...

12:25 AM  
Blogger Geek+Nerd said...

That is so cute! I love how long the arms are...the better for hugging!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it quite impressive that you make all of your gifts! how wonderful. wish i had your dedication to homemade gifts, always such a sweet gesture! your monster is fabulous!!!! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger MarilynH said...

oh my gosh, that is cute!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home