{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, December 17, 2006

i ♥ shoes!!

leopard
oh, how i my new leopard print wedges from target! target has to be my favorite shoe shopping place because i find so many shoes that are super super cute, always with the season, and inexpensive- so i don't feel bad if wear out more quickly (which i find they don't, really). i was just browsing online and my goodness!! there are so many adorable shoes that aren't in my store! i hope i get target gift cards for christmas! lol ;) here are shoes i'm oogling:
sibley cork platform wedge
tosca modras wedges
delila gatherd pumps
annabell canvas demi-wedge
tessi polka dot basket weave wedges
sasha menswear skimmers
blue mod dots rubber rain boots
andrea platform pumps
chiara tall shaft boots
tysley platform wedge
sarah buckle skimmers
btw, i've recently started a new set over my flickr called i ♥ shoes and of course will be adding to it. ps- i'm a size 9.
;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

I love your I <3 shoes set! So cute. The new leopards are adorable.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!! I think I need to go check out those leopard ones!! Hope they aren't too tall of a heel so I can walk without looking like a clodhopper!! Think I can pull it off? Thanks for the tip....I'm looking for those this week amongst shopping! :)

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home