{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Hubby, the Newbie

grandpa
I've kind of been MIA this week, haven't I? It has been a rough transition getting back into the swing of things. The week is going well but I'm just incredibly tired. Tomorrow morning I start walking again, which on the one hand I am really looking forward to (for the extra energy especially!). It'll be interesting getting used to waking up at 5:30 again- ouch. Slowly, but surely, I am adding photos from our trip to Kansas, which you can see here. I'll be adding more as time allows. I am really excited to share the above photographs (diptych) with you that Alex took. I just love his attention to detail, don't you? It's the first that he has uploaded to his flickr account. He is always taking photos but says I am hording them on my computer. I'm nudging him to add more soon so please be sure to welcome him! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

hang in there with the walking. i just started counting points again
and an exercise routine. i woke up yesterday and could barely move.
core secrets litterly kicked my butt.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home