{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, March 17, 2005

♥ happy birthday to me ♥

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy Birthday to me! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! :D Today is a *busy* day! I have errands (bank, post office, etc.) and I still have to pack and get everything together for our trip to Kansas. We're going to my parent's house for birthday dessert with the family! :D Then we'll be on our way (we're driving) tonight. We have checked the weather and since we're not expecting snow we've decided to drive the Colorado way. I think it should be beautiful. :) I am already having such a wonderful birthday! They have seriously gotten better over the years. I think it has a lot to do with where I am in my life. I am happier now than I have ever been. Alex and I have so many great things going for us, we're working on the not-so-good things, and have many dreams! I think we'll have a most excellent future. Sunday is our first wedding anniversary! Can you believe it's been a year since our wonderfully unique and beautiful wedding?

I know you'll all miss me. :D I will be back the 26th! I am sure I'll be able to write while there!

Hugs and Love ♥

9 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!
I'm still waiting your letter =)

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my most Talented niece! I am sure that comment will come back and haunt me :0) Have a wonderful trip and see you on Easter! Love ya!!! Aunt Kim

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my most Talented niece! I am sure that comment will come back and haunt me :0) Have a wonderful trip and see you on Easter! Love ya!!! Aunt Kim

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. :) I´m going to make more of those flowers and make brooches of them eventually. I really like your stuff too so I would love to trade.

Take care and have a good weekend!

ps. Happy belated birthday!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo, Happy Birthday (again). I love you. Have fun on your trip and drive safe.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Joleen!
Happy Birthday and (almost) anniversary!!!! You're a mere babe! :)

And my goodness is your site eye candy.....I can't wait to explore some more! Enjoy your trip! "See you" when you get back! :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger The Small Object said...

Oh man, I'm way late! But Happy Birthday anyway, yeah March birthdays!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!! :D

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home