{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, April 21, 2005

we're here in san francisco!

sir francis drake ARTfibers Yarn
Most of you know, I brought Alex to San Francisco for his birthday this weekend! He was so excited as he's never been and this was only the second time since I was a young child. We flew in this morning and are staying in the Sir Francis Drake hotel. It is so fun and very art deco! :D
lobby
We came straight to the hotel and then spent the day in Union Square, walking around and shopping. I was so excited to come across ARTfibers Yarn! It was suggested to me by Jamie from The Sampler Community. The manequin is wearing a shrug which I just love. I actually really love that toggle clasp. It is made of handmade blown glass and it's beautiful. They didn't have their stock to purchase yet so I will call in a few weeks.

We also came across LUSH! They make the most awesome fresh handmade cosmetics. I thought of you, Aunt Kim! :D We went in and tried out and smelled EVERYTHING in the store! We pretty much bought everything too! Haha. :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an AWESOME time. Happy Birthday Alex :0) Love that LUSH!!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger rockcityagencia said...

I really love all lush's stuff.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home