{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Tsunami Relief Chunky Book Update

Janey K. Kara K. Priscilla S. Lori M. Kim F.
( Janey K. ; Kara K. ; Priscilla S. ; Lori M. ; Kim F. )
These are the pages sent in so far. They are all absolutely BEAUTIFUL! In person, it is truly awe inspiring. Unfortunately, we do not have near enough to create the book. I went on an emailing spree and have contacted several wonderful artists and crafters for their help in this endeavor. If this is a sign of what's to come, I think this book will be highly successful in raising money! I am so excited to see where this is going. Thank you to those that have contributed to the project thus far.
I have extended the deadline to May 20, 2005 to give people a chance to participate. Please email me with any questions or to let me know you're participating at joleenieweenie at hotmail dot com. We would love for you to join us!
Thank you!
Hugs,
Joleen
PS- Details and information for this project can be found here. For future projects please check with my charity: Lending Talents. You can also join the flickr group here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

look:

http://martapoeiras.blogspot.com/2005/04/arco-ris.html

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home