{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, April 16, 2005

grass green knit

green knit closeup
I am so proud of this project and happy with the way it turned out!This was my first purse other than a clutch (which is essentially a wide scarf folded and attached in three parts)! :) I used my own pattern and sort of made it up as I went. I drew it out and then wrote down how many rows I did in each part for future reference! :) 6.5" x 12"; Hand-knit; "Grass" Wool-Ease yarn: acrylic 80% wool 20%; Embellished with a crocheted flower- "Coral Gables" Homespun yarn: 98% acrylic 2% polyester; vintage sage green button; Closed with yarn loop and pearl-like button. This one is mine! :D I know you want one! ;)
green knit ii green knit

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joleen! That purse is awesome. You SHOULD be very proud of it. I wish I could knit like that. Good knitters are rare, and you're great. Take your knitting and run with it!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bag looks amazing! I'm with Katey, I wish I could knit like that. Heck, I wish I could knit at all. Great job!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another job well done! there is no doubt these will sell well! what else can i say? LOVE IT!!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!! :D

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home