{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

pea brain pouch

pea brain pouch

oh! I love how this turned out. :) I've been wanting to turn my lil' drawings of these guys into something for a while now. I got 100 of those scarily bright green zippers off of ebay (the color looked different) so I want to use them! And look! I actually did a decent job sewing the zipper! :D I am cutting out more for the shop. They probably won't be there until the first update. wow! look at me planning ahead...

pea brain pouch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo, I love these lil peas. I love the color too, it's bright a happy! I really am interested in buying some when you complete the project.
Grams

6:43 AM  
Blogger little odd forest said...

those are so cute! and the bright colors are awesome!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home