{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 12, 2005

pretty knit

pretty purple knit
Isn't this a pretty knit?? I got this handspun merino yarn today in the mail with my order from My My Distro made by Crafty Ass Chick. It is so soft and beautiful! It isn't much but I had to make something for myself. I knit it up to one half a clutch purse. It actually turned out a bit wide because it was scrunched up on a short needle (my long needles are in the car) so I couldn't tell the length but that's okay. It'll just be a bigger purse. Oh, how I love these pretty purples!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

lovely yarn! good luck with "taking care of business" :) i've yet to take that plunge--i'm so pokey but i'm working on it.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home