{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 12, 2005

just another update

shopping goodies 04.30.05

Today you get to read a boring post because... well, because I have nothing interesting to post! Isn't it funny how that sometimes works? :) I've been working a lot lately which is great but it means I haven't had a whole lot of time at home to make new product for the shop. I am still aiming for a June opening but it looks like it may be mid-June vs. the first of. I still have a laundry list of things to do, including (but not limited to):
♥ purchasing business cards
♥ creating and having promo postcards printed
♥ buying packaging supplies (i.e. colored tissue paper)
♥ getting a ups box
♥ putting an ad on Craftster and The Sampler websites
♥ photographing product
♥ writing copy for product
♥ "about" page- copy being written by Sarah of The Small Object. Thank you, thank you!!
♥ completing website (design by Katey of One Good Bumblebee and Haha Web Design). She's awesome! :D
♥ creating special limited edition art prints for first 25 orders

I've got a pretty decent starting inventory but would love to add more. Right now I have: beaded bracelets and earrings, knit purses, knit and crocheted scarves and scarflettes, art prints, woodblock paintings, canvas paintings, felt brooches, sewn purses and pouches, and small notebooks. I would like to have postcards printed as well. Still so much to do!

Happy Birthday to a special blogging friend, Tania! You are such an inspiration and source of encouragement to me. Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw!!
i was so surprised to see this message!
thank you soooo much for saying such a sweet thing.
i cant wait to see your shop!
xox
t

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home