{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, May 15, 2005

saturday night

I didn't have a chance to post yesterday but I really wanted to! I had such a wonderful day. I spent the day crafting and making the last little bit for the grand opening of love, joleen. All unfinished product will go in the first update.

Last night Alex and I met up with my sister, Aimee, and her husband, Vince at downtown disney. We had dinner at the ESPN Zone, one of eight in the country. It's a pretty fun place and we got to watch a live taping of a sports show as we ate. Afterward we went to all the little shops there to kill time before our movie.

If you see one movie this year, please see Crash. I think it has a lot to do with my own experience but it was a true 5 stars. It's one of the best movies I have ever seen. It's harsh and honest. If you see it and then want me to explain how it touched me so much please email me. Coming from "LA" and having experienced many of the topics, it really touched home. Go see it!

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie s. said...

I saw Crash this past Friday night and couldn't get it out of my head! It was amazing and poignant and so well done and thought-provoking - I've been spreading the word to everyone to go see it! EVERYONE who I've talked to who has seen it has felt the same way!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home