{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 09, 2005

fine art

sweet nothings bird grow romance me
I painted today. Unfortunately I had to do scans for now since I have no disks for my digital camera. This means the mixed media collages on the ends are a bit blurry because the button was what was scanned the best. There is a fifth, larger painting but it isn't dry yet. These mixed media collages were made with acrylic paint, origami and specialty paper, buttons, thread, fabric, and marker. They are all on woodblocks with the exception of "grow" which is on canvas. I think these turned out great and will try to get clear photographs soon! These will be in the shop when it opens! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Those are WAY COOL!!!!

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet!
i love the blue bird and the cloud ones!
:)

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home