{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 26, 2005

small birds



i didn't have enough pea brain charms to make all 200 necklaces nor enough ribbon to make the charms i did have into necklaces for the sampler. eep! therefore, i will be contributing x amount of necklaces, some charms, and then 20 of these small birds. never will i procrastonate like this again! well, in all honesty i never thought this project would be so time consuming! i will finish tonight and overnight them tomorrow. i am considering doing a larger version of this bird for the shop. what do you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I think those birds are adorable!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Micaela F. said...

I think this is a great idea for your shop. They're simply lovely... I will stay crossfigers until i get my sampler package to see if i get something from you. The birds, the necklaces and the charms are awsome... Did i mentioned before that i love your work? hihihi
kisses
Mika

11:26 AM  
Anonymous amanda said...

The birds are so so sweet! Love 'em!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

what fun birds! what do the necklaces look like?

ps-love the goodies you traded to jenn, fabulous!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

every time I look on here you have another amazing thing!! I am so excited for you to open your shop. I have two friends that loved all my pea stuff and I am going to let them know as soon as you open up!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home