{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, May 23, 2005

decorate your walls

Alex and I have really enjoyed purchasing and collecting paintings and art prints since we've been here in H.B. My favorites are the prints Trim by Heidi of My Paper Crane and Apple Pan Dowdy by Sarah of The Small Object. I've also recently purchased these postcards from Boygirlparty which I plan to frame. Remember back in February when we bought this painting by Jelene Morris? I have this right over my craft table as an inspiration!

There is still so much artwork we would love to add to our collection! Sarah recommended a website called tiny showcase for small artwork with small ($12!) prices.

Alex must have Landscape by Matthew Curry.
I must have Transparent by Aly Redding.

I would also like Katey's Diver print on One Good Bumblebee.

We would love anything from momomoggie & Amy Ruppel!!

What are your favorites / recommendations?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to ya know, self promote or anything ;) But have ya seen any of my work? http://www.jamesinmay.com


I feel so dirty! heh

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my fave artists is Alex Trice http://www.alexistrice.com/

By the way, thank you so much for this link. I bought two prints! :)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home