{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 19, 2005

catch up day

Well, last night was Star Wars which was awesome! We got home around just before 4:00 am this morning and I went straight to bed. I was lucky to have gotten today off of work and was quite surprised when I didn't wake up until 1:00 pm! Wow! :)

Today (with what's left of it :/) I get to do all sorts of fun things- like laundry. Haha. I am also going to fulfill my trades!!!!!! <<<*determined*
may sampler
Yay! My May Sampler arrived on Saturday actually, but I hadn't had a chance to photograph it. It came with all sorts of fun goodies. Be sure to click on the image for better viewing. What's funny is, I am not a huge fan of eggs but one of my favorite things (that I've already worn!) is a little egg necklace from faeriesmak! She has some of the cutest food jewelry. I also got a super cute ice cream door knob buddy but she doesn't say who she's from. :/

Okay, now time to get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home