{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

return of the sith


What are we doing tonight, you ask? (Okay, so let's pretend you asked.) My husband and I, along with a friend, will be with the rest of the weirdos staying up to un-godly hours- all to see a little film called Star Wars Episode III: Return of the Sith. We need to get to LA around 9:00 pm to stand in line for decent seats for a movie that starts at 12:15 tomorrow morning. So it's 3 hours, at least it's not 3 days! :D By the time I get home tomorrow it will be around 4:00 am. Yikes.

*1:00 pm Thursday* Well, we saw the movie last night and it was great! :D Can't wait to have our own lil' marathon now. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

my son and his dad are going to see that tonight as well. Brandyn has been waiting for over six months for this movie. we have already purchased mass quantities of merchandise related to this movie...and I am sure we will purchase more. yes, my oldest son is a star wars geek. me, I have to wait until the hype dies down (what do you think...maybe another six months?) I must be getting old...

5:44 AM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Have fun! We are going to the ArcLight in Hollywood to see it this weekend. Whooooohooooo!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home