{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Summer Sampler Contribution

pea brain goodness!
Here is my Summer Sampler contribution, along with more pea brain pouches. The plan is to send 200 pea brain shrinky dink ribbon necklaces along with this little card printed on kraft colored cardstock. The happy pea says, "now, don't go getting us wet and don't lose us!", and the not-so-happy pea says, "please, please don't try to eat us!" Well, I think it's rather funny, anyway! :D Each of these charms are hand-drawn.

peabrain-web

awww and look at my sweetie helping! He was so helpful in cutting ribbons to size, putting charms on jump rings and onto the ribbons. :)

a helping hand

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Hey Joleen! Just found your blog yesterday...coolio stuff! I signed up for the summer sampler so maybe I will receive one of these. Very cool. Hey, if you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi: http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see more of your creations!

~ Regina

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you guys..you are so cute. Love the pea necklaces. (I plan on owning one).

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home