{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Third Annual Mother's Day Brunch

gifts
Today was my mom's third annual Mother's Day brunch. For the last three years she has been treating the women in her life to a special morning of yummy food, fellowship, and crafting. This year's group was smaller than the previous years but the most beautiful yet! She and my sister, Aimee, prepared this lovely food for us! It was so pretty to look at and very tastey too! :)
yummy food sitting pretty
She taught us how to make these super cute (and easy to make!) photo albums. These would make wonderful gifts and I will definitely be making more in the future!
album outside crafting time album inside
Here is my beautiful mother wearing the scarflette and charm bracelet I made her for Mother's Day. :D
mom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo sad that I couldn't be there. Everything looked beautiful :0) Oh well, I will get over myself. I had a great time at the Revlon Walk.:0) Pretty scarf, can't wait to see the charm bracelet up close!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow everything looks so nice, and what a lovely idea!! I might try and do something like that next year, fun fun! And your mom looks so young, haha..wow!
xo heidi
http://www.mypapercrane.com

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home