{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, May 06, 2005

yummy yarn! (double post)

callie yarn baby powder yarn
I started knitting again this week after taking a few weeks off. I can't show you what I made just yet. :) I will post that tomorrow. I bought so many fabulous yarns while in San Francisco, as well as from My Paper Crane and snapcrafty. Above are two of the fabulously yummy yarns I purchased from Heidi today! Her yarns sold out SUPER fast so I was really lucky to get these! A few of you are waiting for trades from me. Be patient with me and I promise I will try my best not to disappoint you! :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you make with that yarn. I need to get my hands on some of that wacky handspun!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Miss Erin Fae said...

oooo! I'm glad that pinky blue yarn went to someone i 'know'. Please post what you do with it. I was lusting after it myself. I actually dont own more than 5 yards of handmade yarn. I love looking at the stuff, but my finances prevent me from having any of my own. I dont know if id even use it, i love just looking at it, imagining the textures running through my hands. It's an aesthetic dream.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home