{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, July 09, 2005

at a stand still

ribbon i
I've been scrapbooking for most of the day and have completed twelve 6 x 6 pages. I have am picking up more photographs tomorrow and have enough right now for four or so more layouts but am sort of at a stand still until my Stampin' Up! order arrives. Grrr! You know how awesome it is when you're "in the groove"? It just makes me antsy with anticipation of it's arrival. I think you'll like the pages I've done. :) For now, I leave you with some of my ribbon stash. Yes, some. It's an addiction.
ribbon ii

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy! where do you find that great ribbon??

10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Most of it is from Michael's. I just got a bunch of fabulous ribbons from the Ribbon Jar (http://joleensartisticendeavors.blogspot.com/2005/07/ribbon-jar.html). I've also gotten quite a bit from swaps. :) Aren't they lovely?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's because it comes and goes and it's been quite a while since I have. :) I don't have pages up just yet but after this is given to it's new owner I will post pics here and on twopeas. :)

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is some truly yummy ribbon.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My! Those are some lovely ribbons!!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I lurve your ribbons. I need some more myself!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home