{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, August 25, 2005

when it rains...

sketch
...it pours. And I don't mean the weather! How was your evening, you ask? Well let me tell you. I got off from work early and since we're commuting together right now headed over to my DH's job to wait the half hour until he got off. Nearly two hours later my sister and I left to go to TJ Max 'N More and through the drive-through. It was a very sloooooow moving one. Once we managed to crawl our way to order there is a sign stating that the ATM is not working. Well, ahh!
Me: The ATM isn't working?
Cashier: Nope.
Me: Credit cards?
Cashier: Nope.
Me: So you are only taking cash?
Cashier: There's an ATM inside.
Me: Uuuuuh, ok. I'll order and pay inside.
So, I wait and wait and wait and then am finally freed from the line to park and go inside.
Me: If the ATM isn't working in the drive through you should really take that ATM sign down that's located before you enter the line, that way people won't get stuck.
Cashier: *rolled eyes*
Me: *gasp*
She proceeds to get my order together and I notice something odd.
Me: What the heck is she doing?
Person beside me: The soda machine is broken so they're pouring from 2 liters.
Me: Well that stinks but I paid for Barq's Rootbeer not A&W. (I'm sorry but I MUCH prefer the previous).
I am really annoyed by now. I get my order and am on my way out when an animated speaker almost backhands me. I make my way safely to my car and we leave. We're on the freeway when I discover that half of my order is missing. Shit. #$@% and ^$%@! I am seriously considering purchasing a shotgun and revisiting the drive through at this point. It's an hour later that it dawns on me.
Me: omg,OMG!
Them: What?
Me: I HAVE CASH IN MY POCKET! CASH! I COULD HAVE PAID CASH!
Remember the rock throwers?? Cash for the car wash... yeah. Dang it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

we can laugh :D

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home