{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, September 17, 2005

s-o-r-e

fairy
It's been a couple of days, with the exception of yesterday's announcement, and I am s-o-r-e! Thursday was moving day and ended up being quite a long day at that. We had a little trouble getting the truck as the truck reserved was to be turned in there and we wanted a one-way truck. We drove around for quite a while looking for the other location while spending much too long a time on hold (phone) with them. Because of this we had a 3 hour delay in packing up the truck. After many, many trips up and down three flights of stairs we finished- at 2:00 am! Our new place is 45 minutes away so we didn't get to bed until around 3:30 in the morning. Friday we had to be at work early- at 5:30!! That really hurt, let me tell you. I got to sleep (sort of) for another couple of hours there until the baby woke up but I was still miserable most of the day. I did step on the scale and saw that I had lost 2 pounds the day before (ha!) but I'm sure I've gained it back by now. Unloading the truck (which we did this morning) took all of an hour! An hour!! It was so awesome going from truck to garage (for the most part). This is our first one-story with a garage together and it's awesome! :) There is still so much to do (i.e. unpacking) but all I want to do right now is craft. Which would make you laugh if you could see my craft room...which is a giant mass of boxes right now.

*here- I'll show you!
craft room

4 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

what a beautifully painted craft room :) whoever painted that room really must like you :)

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried giving myself advice similar to your Mom’s when it comes to wedding planning / crafting / reading and being online. But I am TOO. WEAK. Your craft room resembles my entire house, Target and Ikea bags and all. Don’t be like me, three weeks here, and I still can’t find what I need. Speaking of which, I had better get off line and finish unpacking myself

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy can I empathize with you sweetie. It took me more than 3 months to unpack. I was so sick of boxes. It took me 3 weeks of stacking boxes for the garbage pickup. Now to tackle the basement! ech!!! Good luck! Stay with it and unpack as much as possible at once or you will get tired and this will prolong your unpacking. I'm thinking of you,
Love,
Grams

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel your moving pains! hopefully you've had time to get your craft room organized.... mine looks just like yours right now! boxes and rubbermaid containers! the mess at my house is driving me insane - there's just not enough time during the day to go to work, come home, cook dinner/relax for 5 minutes or go to the grocery store, AND unpack. before you know it, it's bedtime again. i look forward to getting back to creating!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home