{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

new techniques

Artist Trading Cards
A couple of days ago I packed up my tote with some travel art stuff to bring with me to work while the parent's were out of town (since we stay over). Of course, I wanted to show Alex the new techniques I've learned and here are two of them: foiling and webbing. The bottom middle one is a great example of webbing. That card is going to Heather. Alex made the top right card by himself. :) The other two on the top we made as a collaboration. We each started with a card and would do one thing before passing it to the other person. It was fun! The best examples of foiling on these ATCs are the bottom ends- two different color foils. The only other ones that are spoken for are the middle row: left & middle. If you're interested in a trade of let me know. It doesn't have to be these cards. I have plenty. ;)

♥ Man-o-man, I keep having to fill {take flight} spots
♥ I woke up with a sore throat and pressure in my chest
♥ I have three two major projects to do that are due in one week

3 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

Those are really nice atc's. I really like the webbing technique. It adds so much to it:) Let Alex know that he did a great job too!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Yay! I can't wait to get my ATC! I got soem foil today at Michael's I hope its the right stuff and that you log on so you can tell me what to do! LOL Actually I got alot of stuff at Michael's...

2:48 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

you really do such great work

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home