{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

SPT {Traveler}

SPT {Traveler}
Wow! This has to be the latest in the day I've uploaded an image for Self Portrait Tuesday. In keeping with this month's theme {Exploration of Identity} I took a variety of shots while in Lake Tahoe for Thanksgiving of my "feet" (well, shoes).

If you look at my list of things to do before 30 (and really, in my lifetime) you'll notice a lot of places I'd like to travel to. Traveling has always been an exciting adventure for me. I've been lucky to travel to a few different countries outside the US and many states (this side (West) of the Midwest). I'm one of those people that even enjoys traveling just a few cities over. I love nature and I love culture. I think it's beautiful and magnificent to see such color and vibrancy in the world.

More self portraits found here and here.

PS- Sorry for the lack of comments on your blogs! I've been reading when I can but haven't had a lot of time for comments. It was something just posting this today! :) Hope to be around more very soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, look at you and your redesign. Chilly?

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot! Very fun. I love to travel, too. I call it "itchy feet" syndrome. Gotta keep moving or the feet itch too much. ;)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home