{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving in Tahoe

Thanksgiving in Tahoe
My parents invited Alex and I to join them, and my sister, Sarah, in Lake Tahoe, Nevada for Thanksgiving. It was such a beautiful and relaxing trip. We enjoyed watching movies and playing games (I finally won the very last game we played!!), shopping, reading in a bookshop, riding the gondola for a grand view of the lake, and walks to the beach. It was just what I needed to rejuvenate and greet the holidays. For more photos (and there are a lot!) of our trip go here. Thank you for a wonderful time, Mom & Brad!

PS- Yesterday was my blog's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! :) Yay! It's been such a wonderful year spent sharing and getting to know so many people around the world. I look forward to what this new year will bring!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

loved your pics!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love love love tahoe. I think I might even suggest to my family that we go up there for thanksgiving next year. Happy one year anniversary

8:09 PM  
Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

happy anniversary! Love your new header...so serene and beautiful!

10:20 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Was at Tahoe this summer...great winter pics! Happy Blog day! Glad I found your site!

9:25 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

happy anniversary
and looks like you had a
g-rreeatt trip...
so envious
:)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving! And happy blog birthday

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures. :) I am so glad you all had such a nice time. Looks like everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. See you soon!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Looks like you went from short sleeve clothes to long sleeve clothes. Great cuddle weather. What a romantic invironment, but also what a great place to commune with our Lord. Great Pic's.
Love,
P.S.
why not visit my blog and give me your opinion.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home