{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, November 21, 2005

{Thanksgiving} Part One

{Thanksgiving} part one
My sister, Aimee, and her husband, Vince, won't be joining us in Lake Tahoe for Thanksgiving. This Saturday my parents served a Thankgiving dinner at their home so we could all be together. It was yummy! :) The left photo on the second to last row is my Mom saying, "I know you're not going to take a photo of me". Hehe! :) She also surprised us with warm hats and scarves for the trip (and otherwise)! My charge was with us (I'm a nanny) and she got a wee hat, too. It was great to be together. I'm sorry I didn't take more photos and I just noticed there aren't really any of the people. Oops!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Two Thanksgivings, how wonderful. Looks like fun.

2:07 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful dinner. Have a good time in Tahoe :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

This feast looks like so funny !!! Can you tell me more about Thanksgiving ? What's the exact date ? What's its history ? So Have a great time !! Big hugs !

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful family photos!And a gloriously set table--love the dishes colors!!! Enjoy!!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

You and the family seem to always enable yourselves to be together, always and for most occasions. I think it is wonderful. Have a great and blessed Thanksgiving sweetie. I'll be thinking of you, as always,
Blessings,
Grams

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG look at those plates! They're wonderful!

Glad u had fun!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home