{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, November 21, 2005

{exploration of identity} SPT

{exploration of identity}- SPT
I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a busy day getting ready for our Thanksgiving trip to Lake Tahoe so I'm posting this a day early. This month's Self Portrait Tuesday theme is "Exploration of Identity". I literally stood in front of the mirror making faces and cracking myself up for the "looks of Joleen". Cracking up at myself with no one else in the room only made me laugh even more. How often do we act completely silly when we're all alone?

More self portraits found here and here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh these are so happy and wonderful!
I have just started blogging myself, and after having seen you at flickr, I have added you to my link list!
Hope you don't mind :)

5:30 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love that you cracked yourself up, that is so sweet and childlike.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

What a beautiful smile. Mom did good huh?
Blessings,
Grams

4:22 PM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

what great shots! Made me smile just looking at you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home