{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, November 14, 2005

{santa's workshop}

My house is really beginning to look like a Holiday Factory. But, really, that's okay with me!
Gift Tags
Alex is helping me with the holiday shop update (which is looking like it's going to be Thursday). Last night he primed all the chipboard shapes and tonight he's going to paint them with chalkboard paint. We're selling tags with chalk that you can use to write on them with. :) He told me no pics of him...hehehe.. yeah right. ;) Look at his pinky in the bottom pic! That just tickled me. :)

♥ Happy Birthday, Katey!
Look what I just bought! :) Congratulations, Kelly!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

That is such a great idea... those are going to sell out quick!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok can I come play at your house??? Looks like SO much fun!!!!
:)
p.s.
received your ATC the other day and LOVE IT!!!! Thank you So much!!!
:)Stacie

11:06 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

way to go Alex!!!! Keep up the good work!

Joleen, how do you get him to cooperate so well? Do tell!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home