{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Beautiful Sunday.

Beautiful Sunday.
I've had this idea in my head for a while now about posting things beautiful at least once a week. I find that I am so incredibly inspired by beautiful things, people, shops, writings, etc. Most of us appreciate beauty and I think it would be fun to see what beauty means to each of us. So, I have started a group called, "Beautiful Sunday." and would like to invite you to join me. On Sundays let's post our beautiful photos, link to beautiful ideas... Let's share with each other and strive to inspire.

Also, should you choose to participate, I have created a button for you to add to your sidebar. You can find it here. xo

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Count me in!

7:10 AM  
Blogger WCTs said...

Great idea. I will add the button today and make my post!

Lyn & The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

OH! Just magnificently inspiring!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

I Love the idea. Now all I have to do is remember to post :)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've joined Joleen, thanks. It's really a great idea.
Inspiring!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel like i'm desperately running out of adjectives to describe all the truly beautiful and inspiring things i've been seeing lately. let's see... how's this one: pulchritudinous! ;)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I ask how you put this arrangement together? Do you have a template? Or was it all individually resized in Photoshop? Did it take long?

I'd like to do the same thing with my pictures. Thanks!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home