{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, February 16, 2006

{corners of my home} wk. 5

If you're viewing this via Internet Explorer- hallelujah! You can finally see the sidebar on the side. I use Mozilla and for the longest time I didn't realize my blog looks like ick on IE.
{corners of my home}
Here is this week's contribution to {Corners of My Home}. My house desperately needs a good hour of pre-cleaning and my studio is still disheveled. I'm sick today (my day off, figures) and the house cleaners were supposed to come. Alex called and rescheduled for Saturday but I still woke up to a woman in my living room. Ha! In my groggy nightmarish appearance I told her he'd called and rescheduled. She just about ran from the house. lol. Anyway, here's a pretty corner of my house. I think it's my 'happy corner'. Close-up found here. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have those pink boxes too, once says "ongoing projects" and sits by the telly! :-)

/H

4:48 AM  
Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

diggin the pink boxes and of course
i love love love the turquoise
vintage typewriter....very sweet.

the bug is in indiana too! i am tired of winter.

6:18 AM  
Blogger carrie s. said...

I love the combination of the white shelves, the pink boxes and the (totally cool) turquoise typewriter! And look at that there cute caglet sittin' up there! Good score! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, sweet colors! that typewriter looks like candy. :)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home