{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Corners of My Home- Week 4

corner of my home- week 4
This is currently my favorite corner in my house. While Alex was away last week I thought I would surprise him by finishing some of our home projects. The living room was seriously lacking any focus so I purchased and arranged items to give it a more polished look. I really LOVE this new section of Target (where most of these items were bought)! I think everything is starting to come together nicely.

More Corners Here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Simply Me said...

DearestJo, I just love your new front page Blog. I never get bored reading about your life and seeing your work.
Blessings,
Grams

7:32 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

very polished indeed...
lookin' good
:)

3:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow this is great, whenever i see that section of target i have what i call "trading spaces nightmares" they get to the point where i can't picture the pieces, whether i like them or not, working in my home. this is put together beautifully. truly inspiring.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home