{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, February 02, 2006

just a quick note for now

Thanks for all the hugs and kind words yesterday. I wrote that post at almost 1:00 in the morning before I went to bed. The previous night had not been a good one. I woke up yesterday and decided to have a good day- and I did. So, thank you. Alex left this morning at 4:30 am (ack, poor guy). He left me a GREAT parting gift- house cleaners! hehe. Their first visit is today (yay!) and they'll come bi-weekly. I just wanted to say that my "funk" wasn't because Alex was leaving (but that was sort of the icing on the cake) and I do enjoy some time alone. Today is my only full day, anyway, as I work most of tomorrow and he'll be home Saturday afternoon. Maybe I'll actually work on cleaning/organizing the studio more! Woo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home